As a team player you will be committed to providing excellent customer service to our distinguished member list.
We have the best working hours in the F&B Industry:
- Winter season: Finish at 5.30pm for six months of the year
- Summer season: Finish at 9.00pm for six months of the year
- A 40-hour work week (not including 1/2-hour lunch break)
- With Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day OFF
Applicants should have previous experience although full Wisley training will be given.
We are looking for 3 vibrant, talented employees to develop at The Wisley who will positively add to our team.
- Training and personal development
- First class Food & Wine Tasting
- Discounts on staff purchases and external discounts with major retailers
- Complimentary Meals on shift and staff drinks
- 28 days holiday (calculated pro rata) increasing by one day for every year of service
- No split shifts
- Annual Tronc Fund payment
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted accommodation available
Please note, due to our location you will require a car as public transport is limited.